Navigating observability challenges in agile infrastructures like Kafka can be daunting and complicates managing the health and performance of distributed environments, but leveraging modern, cloud-native monitoring tools can empower I&O leaders to enhance business outcomes. In this on-demand session, explore Kafka’s significance and the importance of observability using Avada’s Infrared360®.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Identify essential Kafka monitoring components, such as topics and servers.
- Establish conditions, thresholds, and creating alerting scenarios in seconds.
- Enable secure self-service and automate Kafka incident resolution.
- Create useful dashboards with real-time and/or historical data for teams across your organization.
- Organize users and assets for optimal management practices.
Plus, uncover handy Infrared360 tips for Dev/test and other non-production teams.