Coming to you virtually – April 27 & April 28th, 2021
Understanding External Influences on Your Integration Strategy and Direction
Presented by Andrew Humphries, Program Director, Offering Management, IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
As integration strategies continue to evolve IBM Integration has taken some bold new steps in product and feature delivery. Join us for this Keynote session to understand IBM’s direction for messaging and integration and how it will help you attack the shift to digital transformation with modernization of messaging and integration that is cloud-scalable, easily consumable, highly portable and ubiquitous for all to use. Joins is to learn:
- How current industry trends are redefining the integration market.
- How you can move faster than before, guided by real-world operational data with automation and continuous improvement fed by AI.
- How future enhancements will further help to spark innovation and accelerate your journey to digital transformation.
This keynote session is limited to 100 attendees, so sign up now and add this session to your personal agenda today.
IBM MQ: enterprise-wide integration for modern distributed environments
Presented by Amy McCormick, Principal Offering Manager – IBM MQ distributed IBM Automation
For more than 25 years IBM MQ has been consistently refined to keep mission critical data flowing without interruption for thousands of customers. As the world transitions to modernized techniques and technologies for distributed environments – beyond cloud to multi-cloud, edge computing, and IoT – MQ is continuing to evolve and be a critical part of integrating disparate environments. For I&O professionals and leaders, it’s imperative to understand the most recent developments so you can see how to make the best use of newer capabilities for your business. We’ll also show some exciting areas of the IBM MQ roadmap to give you an idea of what you can expect to see from us in future deliveries. Join-in to:
- Future proof your infrastructure strategy
- Understand the core functionality on the MQ roadmap that will help you address changing market dynamics
- Maximize business value in a modern distributed environment.
Register for free today to make sure you’re not left behind as MQ continues to transform and modernize.
Integration Modernization Lessons Learned
Presented by Nick Glowacki, Executive IT Specialist, IBM Evangelist for IBMs integration portfolio
There are three main areas that have been impacted heavily in the software development space recently: people/process, architecture, and the technology we choose to implement said architecture. As business objectives have changed, we’ve had to adopt new modern approaches and techniques. These have amplified the importance of adhering to some of the IT Ops best practices many of us have treated as merely suggestions. The goal of this session is not to debate Agile/Waterfall, monolith v microservices, or VMs and containers, but rather to understand the synergy to these decision points and how they are impacting not just your integration framework, but the day-to-day for your integration teams. You’ll get expert insights on how to:
- Capitalize on real life lessons learned from when your org structure doesn’t match your architecture
- Avoid common pitfalls when modernizing your processes, architecture, and technology
- Sidestep common mistakes when managing containers in a production setting
- Plus, get a proven template for planning out your modernization that has helped hundreds of I&O teams optimize and future proof their Integration estate.
Register for this session today and optimize the modernization of your integration estate.
Practice Makes Perfect When Going From Dev to Ops
Presented by Peter D’Agosta, Co-Founder & Chief Product Manager, Avada Software
The whole concept behind DevOps initiatives is to improve speed and agility, but observability is often too focused on production environments. To provide the superior experiences that customers are demanding, I&O leaders need to gain insight into the pre-production phases to ensure they achieve the production results they’re looking for around availability, performance, and service health. As environments modernize, this becomes even more critical. In this session we’ll show you how small changes to your pre-production approach will help you gain insight into your environmental conditions that need remediation or escalation and see clearly which people or departments need to take action.
Join us to learn:
- Ways your team can configure proactive thresholds to match business-specific SLAs.
- How your DevOps approach could be helping you better prepare for the KPIs that are meaningful in production.
- What you can be doing in DevOps to foster a shared understanding how performance impacts business objectives.
- Improve application deployments by reviewing metrics from pre-prod environments.
Whether you’re in DevOps or an I&O leader, missing this session could cost you time, productivity and budget. Register today and add this session to your agenda.
Ask the MQ Experts
Jump into the discussion in this breakout session featuring an interactive conversation with a panel of IBM MQ experts. Join us to get live answers to your most pressing questions on all things MQ in this “Ask Me Anything” style session. Our panel of experts will provide answers to the most asked questions. Experts on hand will include Amy McCormick (Principal Offering Manager – MQ), Matt Sunley (Program Director Offering Management MQ – Z/OS), David Ware (STSM, Chief Architect IBM MQ), Callum Jackson (Solution Architect IBM MQ). There may even be a few surprise guest exper